Enterprise Energy Management System (EEMS™)
Ingenero’s Enterprise Energy Management System (EEMS™) provides the foundation for efficient utilization and optimizing available energy within the facility.
- An accurate and up-to-date information system capable of providing the necessary inputs for reducing the carbon footprint.
- Provides data required by the Energy Management Team for optimization, planning, reports, records and tracking of improvements
- Energy management system enables near real time energy distribution monitoring and can save 2-5% of energy consumption
The Energy module includes
- Representation of energy flow through unit showing energy usage with time
- Graphical user interface that provides metrics and real time feedback so users
can see energy consumptions
- Integration of environmental emissions across the facility
- Measurement and monitoring of the carbon footprint on real time basis
- Up-to-date information and motive for reduction of environmental footprint
- Tracking of the improvements and scope for carbon trading
EEMS provides easy and efficient access to information for facilitating necessary action
- GUI’s have been configured to comprise pictorial representation of energy network.
- Compares real time energy metrics values with the best achieved performance and standard operating values.
- Provides up-to-date database and historical trends for all metrics for the analysis and identification of energy conservation opportunities.
- Provides probable causes for the alarmed metrics for analysis and proactive actions.
- Generates a daily energy report emphasizing the day performance and saving potential of all units.
Key functional capabilities of complex wide EEMS
- Consolidation of data from different information systems for energy management
- Monitor and optimize energy usage throughout the enterprise (operational energy optimization)
- Planning and predictive capability (day ahead, week ahead etc.)
- Role specific information in different formats for multiple users
- Reconciliation of data and meter monitoring
- Monitoring benefits of any efficiency improvements
- Facilitate reduced flaring
- Investment analysis of multiple scenarios