Process Hazard Analysis Risk Ranking Model (PHARM™)
PHARM (Process Hazard Analysis Risk Ranking Model) is a software tool used to rank the risk of various types of Hazard occurring in the plant facility.
PHARM allows the client to:
- Rank the risk of various types of hazards.
- Calculate independent protection layers for each equipment, existing safe ranking, estimating future ranking of the equipment and the lessons learnt from existing HAZOP studies.
- Identify initiating event and thus the equipment affected due to such events.
Features of PHARM include:
- Graphical presentation of results of a given unit with all hazard records makes for easier understanding.
- Report making is much simpler and faster compared to excel based reports.
- Auto PDF generation of all the hazard reports facilitates easy document management.
- Two levels of authority included in the model controls editing/adding/deleting of new records by the user.
- Clear Database Feature: PHARM can handle up to 2 GB of data collection. In case user needs some more space he can take the back up of file and then clear the current database.
- Help: User can use this tab for opening a user manual which will guide and explain the terms used in model.
Application of PHARM:
- Risk analysis of process equipment, piping, and valves.
- Risk factor calculations on mechanical equipment to analyze economic and environmental aspects.