SCOT™ Supply Chain Optimizer
Use of this software enables Supply Chain teams within manufacturing organizations to optimize operations.
SCOT allows the Supply Chain executive:
- Plan, execute and coordinate every aspect of the supply chain more efficiently and effectively.
- To determine the right shipping mode, carriers and routes based on the lowest total cost of delivery, while respecting transportation constraints.
- Facilitate increased revenue through tracking, advanced information sharing and improved response to unanticipated changes in demand.
Inclusion of details in SCOT:
- Multiple disparate data sources like lead times, inventory levels, in transit times, captured in a relatively easy and timely manner.
- Incorporation of node details such as manufacturing plant, supplier plant, warehouses & transportation routes.
- Provision to cater to
- - Up to 100 different countries
- - Up to 10 shipment modes
- - Up to 400 different types of Stock keeping units (SKUs)
- - Up to 20 Plants / Sources (including Toller)
- - Up to 200 Ports of loading/destination (includes Trans-shipment points)
- - Up to 10 Trans-shipment points
- - Up to 400 Source-Material (production) combinations
- - Up to 400 customers
- - Time buckets – monthly model, with a horizon of 18 months
- Generic nature enables reuse to many network optimization scenarios.
- Flexible network topology enables users to define parameters
- Variable number (user definable) of shipment modes, sources, ports, SKUs, materials, trans-shipment points, customers, warehouses facilitates ease of operation.
- Ability to control objective function – include / exclude costs from the objective enables customization.
- Intelligent GUI (30 input forms with error reporting) for easy navigation.
- Tracking reports enables rapid follow up.