Ingenero participated in Ethylene Middle-East Technology Conference (EMET) 2014 from October 19-22, 2014 held at Gulf Hotel,
Kingdom of Bahrain as SILVER SPONSOR. EMET featured following technical sessions conducted by Ingenero.
- Software driven real-time tracking of DSG fouling by Mangesh Shenwai. [Click here to view PDF]
- Extending furnace run length and coil life through de-coke procedure and optimization by Vinod Kumar Mishra. [Click here to view PDF]
- Feed gas compressor system fouling and corrosion monitoring and mitigation by B S Rao. [Click here to view PDF]
- Ingenero also showcased it’s services through stall at the exhibition which received excellent response from the ethylene manufacturers in the middle-east.
Ingenero participated in Ethylene Middle-East Technology Conference (EMET) 2016 from October 17-18, 2016 held at Gulf Hotel, Kingdom of Bahrain as SILVER SPONSOR. EMET featured following Technical Sessions and Posters by Ingenero:
- Furnace Performance and Run Length Improvement through Multi-Model techniques by Dr. Pratap Nair and Sameer Thorat. [Click here to view PDF]
- Sustenance of CGC Operation through Harnessed Fouling – A Case Study of Ethylene plant by Mangesh Shenwai and Manas Karnure. [Click here to view PDF]
- Ensuring Relief System Adequacy of Ethylene plants for SAFER operations by Deepak Padwal and Shailesh Saraykar. [Click here to view PDF]
- Understanding the current model
- Customizing and upgrading Mathematical Model
- Testing & implementing Mathematical Model
Ingenero Performs Evaluations and Training
- Performance evaluation
- Continuous remote monitoring
- Rigorous scenario analysis from offsite
Achieve your best balance between supply drain constraints, customer demand, raw material inventory, production and finishing product inventory. Ingenero can provide the tools for your team or even be your team anywhere you need.